Thomas P. Carney, Inc. is committed to the tenets of the Green Building movement.
- Sustainable Design—TPC practices construction processes that significantly reduce or eliminate the negative impact of buildings on the environment and their occupants.
- Resource Conservation—We work with architects, building owners, and the building trades to incorporate as much post-consumer recycled material in the construction process as possible and to minimize the amount of scrap that is hauled to landfills.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint—We are also committed to using materials and processes that reduce the carbon dioxide produced during construction, while the building is in use, for building maintenance, and in the subsequent demolition of the structure.
- Energy Efficiency—Our skilled technicians work with architects and engineers to ensure that all the elements of the structure—framing; cladding; HVAC and lighting; and Division 10, 11, 12, and 13 specialty items—contribute to the energy efficiency of the building.
- LEED® Programs—LEED Certification recognizes and rewards architects, contractors, building owners, and tenants for meeting the highest performance standards. LEED buildings use less energy, water, and natural resources; create less waste; and are healthier and more comfortable. TPC routinely works with LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED AP) to ensure that LEED criteria and filings are met.