CORPORATE POLICY STATEMENT
It is the commitment of the management of Thomas P. Carney, Inc. to uphold, enforce and comply with all applicable federal, state and local regulations and meet all OSHA standards for the safety of all the employees, agents and subcontractors.
- TPC will prepare and implement Site Specific Safety Programs.
- TPC requires that all our subcontractors submit Site Safety Programs.
- TPC will establish communication procedures.
- TPC maintain a clean site, free of construction debris and requires the same of our subcontractors.
- TPC posts all OSHA and emergency phone numbers and hazard postings.
- TPC performs regular site safety inspections and document inspections.
- TPC conducts safety orientations and safety meetings.
- TPC requires all of our subcontractors to participate in weekly on-site toolbox meetings on site.
- TPC reviews all insurance certificates to determine all that all subcontractors have the required insurance limits.
- TPC enforces the Drug & Alcohol Policy.
- TPC enforces a Zero Tolerance Policy regarding, drug & alcohol use, harassment, violence, weapons, smoking, foul language, etc.